Monday, April 28, 2008

Constipated people don't give a crap


-Check out this kid's popped collar, spiked hair, and super cool earring. Each one is bad in their own right...but together!? He must be joking, right? Nope...he is in my class...he wears this at least three times a week. I bet the ladies are loving it. (Ugly and desperate ladies)












-This woman has to be at least 45 years old. She is committing several crimes (abuse of animal print, leggings that don't match, and dressing too young). If this was my mother I would politely call DFACS to send me to a new home.
















-Kat (19, from Savannah, GA) is the epitome of stylish and cute. I love everything from her boots (thank goodness there is no fur) to her basic simplicity that still makes her stand out. She is a great example of how you can look great without overdoing it.











-I am all about self-expression and creativity. This, however, is scary and weird and I am pretty sure he offers little children candy. I got pretty close to him...just for the picture's sake...but otherwise, I would definitely keep my distance.










-Nikki (19, from Ellijay, GA) demonstrates that a vest CAN be worn correctly. Look and learn people, she got it right.

No comments: