Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I pity the fool. On April Fools.

cDarryl, (19 from Atlanta) is fly as can be. I'm a BIG fan of Air Force One's and he pulls them off just right. Oh, and he is cute as can be, which can't exactly hurt. I mean, I did stop him randomly on the street...and he was nice about it. Adorable, right?







Erin (25, from Baltimore) and Jordan (27, from Lawrenceville) are grad students who dress the part. I figured they weren't undergrads because they looked too professional. Erin's dress is from J.Crew and Jordan's is from Target. Erin is probably pissed because she paid much more than Jordan for her look...but at least she didn't waste her money. Loving it.






Ken (24 from Allegan, MI) wears pink like a man should. It seems to me that there is an on-going debate on if guys can wear pink...and in this case: absolutely. He wears it in a masculine way and he looks as sharp as a Ginsu.

Victoria (20, from Savannah, GA) is kind of a big deal. She definitely has her own unique sense of style and she is fun to look at it. Props, girlfriend.
-Emma (20, from Los Angeles, CA) not only looks like the shit but she acts like it too. She wore this to class, I can only imagine what she looks like when she is really dressed up. Love her.

-Best invention? The iphone...I was able to take a picture of this hot mess without her knowing. Well, she might have known, but she didn't confront me about it. She looks like the Amy Winehouse of Athens. Woof.

No comments: