Wednesday, April 2, 2008

"Cute as a button" Is that supposed to be a compliment? Since when are buttons cute?









-Bo (21, from Chattanooga, TN) is wearing one of the coolest shirts I've ever seen. St. Olaf: the hometown of Rose Nylund from the Golden Girls. Anyone in the Golden G's fan club is a winner to me.






-Morgan (21, from Peachtree City) looks like the ideal Southern girl. Not to mention cookies are ALWAYS in fashion...of course the classy girl chooses the classy chocolate chip. I guess I'm more of a snickerdoodle type of gal.





-Nicole (20, from Athens) looks like a flower child in her long dress, a big trend coming this summer. I appreciate it when people do their research. Its less work for me. Good job!










-Elaina (20, from Atlanta, GA) is scary nice (think Smurfette mixed with Marsha Brady living on Leave It to Beaver) and and cuter than any button I've ever had, and I have a lot of buttons. I love her floral purse and red lipstick. Her friend, Brittany (20, from Columbus, GA) looks so well-put together and chic. I have no idea why she was so dressed up, but if she were interviewing with me I would hire her on the spot. Brit-brit has it together. (Not to be confused with the other Brit who is far from having it together.)

No comments: