Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Is it sexy in here, or am I just hot?

-"Just because you wear David Yurman doesn't make you cute" -David, (21, from Marietta, GA) puts life in perspective. He is truly the definition of fabulous. Just look at this man meat, hes got it GOING ON from head to toe. He is one of those guys that looks like he loves his life... which is not sold in stores and money can't buy. David: can I be president of your fan club?




























-Mina (20, from Lawrenceville, GA) is the kind of girl who always has her shit together. She wears heels to class without looking like a hoe. She takes her time and makes a statement without clashing too much or overdoing it. Keep up the good work, I really appreciate it.






















-I hate that this girl has convinced herself that this is cute. No, it isn't. I'm all for matching shoes and purses, but too much is just too much. Homegirl, this is too much. Please go home and start over.

No comments: