Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Energizer Bunny Arrested; Charged With Battery......

-Danielle (19, from Hampton, GA) is seriously one of the coolest girls you will ever meet. I wish she would have let me take a picture of her bootyful badonkadonk, girlfriend is stacked. D-Baby is working to start her own magazine (not the one she is holding ironically)...and there is nothing more stylish than a driven woman.

-Bryce (20, from Warner Robbins, GA) looks like a charming Southern gentleman from a mile away. Its a bit frat-tastic for my taste (I could do without the Croakies), but he looks like someone you can take home to Grandma... which I believe is the look he is trying to achieve.






-Kathryn (22, from Atlanta, GA) pulls off an exotic print exactly right. Well done, I love that jacket, and I would like to borrow it when you are done.














-I admit it: I stalked this girl for a good 20 feet. She struggles on so many levels. I'm sorry, I have to get this out of my system: I hate the white Ray-Bans...not flattering. When people like THIS catch on to a trend, you KNOW it has passed. Moving on- two Vera Bradley violations later....the purse with the backpack defeats the purpose of the backpack all together. In summary: this girl is a walking fright.










-Imann (21, from Athens) transformed this old baby doll dress into a high wasted skirt. I love her innovation....now you see how an old trend can be turned into a new one. Use your knowledge and teach the world.

No comments: