Monday, April 14, 2008

Catching up on my zee's. ZEE'S NUTS!


- I wish I could have staged this, but that would have been too easy. It must have been awkward for these two guys today at the bus stop. Did they spend the night together? Are they both realizing that they look like tool bags? What is going through their minds as they approached one another? All I know is that God put me there to document it.
Sometimes you are lazy. But if you honestly don't have 7 seconds to put on a pair of pants... and don't get me wrong, I love wearing sweatpants...you really might need to reorganize your life. I'm not asking for jeans or khakis... but I don't need to know what your nasty ass sleeps in, especially when they are ratty old Sponge Bob pajamas. Spare us all: put on some pants or just don't get out of bed.

No comments: