Monday, May 5, 2008

Feliz Cinco de Mayonnaise!

-NO, MA'AM! If you got it, flaunt it...and if you don't... please do everything in your power to hide your nasty lumps and bumps. This is not cute. This girl should be arrested and put into fashion jail for life without parole.














-Dominique Wilkins (48, from Paris, France) is sporting an Atlanta Hawks jersey in honor of their effort against the Boston Celtics this past weekend. Although I didn't get a close encounter with the legend, I'm sure he would tell you that UGAstyle is his favorite website and he checks it daily because he is very up to date with Athens fashion.












-Lamonte (21, from Decatur, GA) looks like a real man with real style. It takes a lot of confidence to mix up a tie and vest with jeans and sneakers...and I think he looks fantastic. Love his look and I'm pretty sure anyone who isn't blind does too.











-It shouldn't be a big shocker that I hate these shoes. I've hated Crocs for quite a while, but these....these just cross every line of good taste. Do these slip-on boat shoes really need laces? Do your feet need holes for ventilation? I just don't get it. What I do know is that these are fugly. Stop people who are wearing these and politely ask them to go barefoot.















-I can't deny she is attractive and has a great body. But, there is a time and a place for showing off your assets, and lunch time outside the SLC studying is not it. Put away the heels or get longer shorts. This is just bad taste for the middle of the day.

No comments: