Wednesday, May 28, 2008

What's another word for thesaurus?


-Someone please tell Grandma she has skid marks. Its just wrong.

-I would not bring this girl home if I were you. She must be a dog person because she looks like one and someone needs to feed and wash her.

-Interesting mother/daughter combo. Believe it or not the mother is on the right...please don't let your mother wear skinny jeans. I know she think she looks cute, but I thought it was a 10 year old boy. And I hate to point this out....but if you have cankles... please don't accentuate them. Your mother should not let you out of the house in that. Since this isn't the case, I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

-Canadian tuxedo: Jean on jean ensemble. But this is a new category for me... khaki on khaki??? And it was also about 90 degrees out. I am dumbfounded.

-It is slim pickings in Athens this time of year, but Callen (21, from Alpharetta, GA) is one of the few well dressed girls around. She is full of positive messages: I love her purse, which says "FEED the children of the world" and her shirt "follow your heart"

No comments: