Thursday, February 26, 2009

I like rice. Rice is great when you're hungry and you want 2,000 of something.

-Sarah Catherine (21, from Rabun Gap, GA) is easy riding and looking like a pro. Maybe that bike will someday be hers. Until then,  I love the color combination of red and turquoise. And if nothing else, I applaud her true commitment: her phone and nails match too. 
-Christy (38, from Athens, GA) gives two thumbs up for Milk, and I give two thumbs up for her casual evening look. Her ability to combine metallics without looking like a disco ball and adding a splash of red- makes her ensemble worthy of a second glance. -I'm sorry I couldn't resist. This is why I don't like Uggs. When they are worn in context (i.e. it is below 45 degrees and your legs are covered) then they are perfectly acceptable. I just wonder if the one girl in tennis shoes feels out of place???
-Thrifty is nifty for Beth (21, from Marietta, GA) who is a great example of simplicity. Her easy and versatile skirt is from Goodwill. To me, her true appeal lies in her reserved style and girl-next-door charisma. 

No comments: