Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Anyone who doesn't pose with their left hand will not be in this post.

-Shiri' (22, from Powder Springs, GA) is effortlessly stylish. Her polka dot scarf can be worn hundreds of ways (a bowtie in front, a belt on the waist) but today she left it loose and easy. Her color scheme (yes, unfortunately it is Georgia Tech, but still cute out of context) is simplistic and fantastic.

-Joe (20, from Atlanta, GA), I kid you not, got this robe on his 10th birthday and wears it whenever possible. I guess that is HIS take on style, therefore it works. I do believe the robe belongs in the bedroom, but I respect his dedication to a decade long tradition.
-Brittany (19, from Augusta, GA) makes a hair raising statement. Take your hair, look at it in the mirror, and does it look as cool as this? Doubtful.

1 comment:

JJ said...

Allie, when will you start an ask UGAstyle advice column? I will even provide you with the first question!

Can I still wear leggings? I know, I know how you feel about the leggings! (I'm also a little concerned because I have seen them almost exclusively on eight-year-old girls lately- never a good sign.) It's just that I am a little bigger than the average UGA fashionista, and I am not that wild about showing my bare legs to the world, and leggings are the perfect solution! I swear I will only black ones. I swear I will wear them with an actual skirt, not a t-shirt. Please say I can still wear them!

And...SIGH...if I can't, what the heck else do I wear? Tights? Longer skirts? Please help!