Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Why did the fish get kicked out of school? Cause he was caught with seaweed.

-Woman thinking to herself: "Man, these shoes look simply fantastic with my ensemble. I look great!" This woman is a disaster. So bad that I will spare her from critique...it would be too cruel.
-Steven (28, from Miami, FL) makes other people look bad by dressing as well as he does. He has effortless style and demonstrates how a guy can look good without trying too hard.
-You shacked last night...no need to announce it to the world. Boxer shorts and an 'i'm pretty sure you don't own that' shirt does not give off the classiest vibe. Put yourself together, woman!
-MichaelAnn (20, from Augusta, GA) brings the look and feel of the beach through an adorable outfit. She is the kind of girl who consistently gets it right and I love her for it. (and she is wearing the same sandals as Ali and Brittany in my last post... I don't own them, was there a memo?)

No comments: