Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I'm as confused as a baby in a topless bar.

-Madeline (20, from Decatur, GA) can't help but catch the eye of everyone within a mile radius. She happens to possess a style that is so unique and different that it can never be fully duplicated. She is certainly one-of-a-kind and sweet as humble pie. (and it can't hurt that she looks like the girl from the Coppertone bottles)
-Crack attack. They all look the same, but I still find myself staring. Since a crack is preventable, I feel no pity for this girl. Girls (and sadly some guys) please be cautious when sitting in a chair with an open back facing a busy learning center.
-Okay, so this kid is just adorable. I love the subtleness of his t-shirt. What a great way to show school spirit and take a stand for senior citizens!

No comments: