Monday, September 7, 2009

Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant?? I'm halfway through my fish burger and I realize, Oh man....I could be eating a slow learner


-This poor girl messed with Sasquatch and it looks like she didn't come out a winner. If you or anyone you know owns these ridiculous shoes, please seek help. Immediately.
-Emily (23, from Athens, GA) keeps things hot with her rocking look and a tasty cup o' joe. This (extra)ordinary townie coordinates her boyfriend's tee with fun essentials: bucket hat, suspenders, matching gray booties- meaningful, casual, and badass.
-I commend her fearlessness to embrace her God given gifts... unfortunately her "confidence" is distasteful and whoever she is dialing is probably not too interested in what she thinks about politics. Ladies, if you got it: flaunt it. However, if you have too much, save yourself from public humiliation and cover up zee tatas.