Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Can I have your picture so I can show Santa what I want for Christmas?

-Ahmed (25, from Sudan) kicks it old school with classic Adidas sneakers and makes a true personal style statement with a bright graffiti hoodie. My personal favorite is the legit tape on the side of his glasses. It came as no surprise that he is a musician... he just happens to be the drummer of one of the hippest and coolest bands (with style out of this world) to come from Athens: Of Montreal (www.ofmontreal.net).
-Michelle (18, from Athens, GA) and Taylor (18, from Atlanta, GA) do last minute holiday shopping and acknowledge the freakishly warm weather without dressing out of context. Michelle's cardigan is amazing and can be worn every season in hundreds of ways. I'm sure she has gotten her money's worth out of it, I know I could.
-Jacob (24, from Dahlonega, GA) is the quintessential not-trying-to-be-fashionable guy, and yet he just can't help himself. I think it must be the derby hat? That, matched with an effortless and crisp look...something about that derby hat makes him so cool he doesn't even recognize it.

No comments: