Wednesday, November 12, 2008

When I was a kid, the Dead Sea was only sick.

-Kate (21, from Norcross, GA) embodies fall fashion and looks absolutely fantastic doing it. She demonstrates the beauty of pairing vintage clothing with everyday pieces (scarf and cowboy boots from Agora). She seems like someone you want to be seen grabbing coffee with. No, really, it is $2 latte day at Espresso Royale...anyone would be lucky to grab one with this fashionista.
-When does it end? I have tried to turn a blind eye at shorts and Uggs...but this is where I can't ignore the reality of this rampant epidemic. Daisy Duke neglected to patch up her shorts, which would be fine with some leggings underneath. However, she decided her butt cheek should be exposed. This is an example of BAD TASTE.
-Jeff (20, from Roswell, GA)makes geek-chic look terrific. Is he a model for GQ? Is he a regular UGA student? I really have no idea, he looks so good the possibilities are endless.
-Kelli (20,from Houston, TX) is decked out head-to-toe in adorable new arrivals from McColly's. You would be a fool to neglect the savings ahead: 20% off Nov. 10-16, 15% Nov. 15-23, and 10% off Nov. 24-30....shop online at www.shopmccollys.com and enter code "holiday20" ("holiday15" and "holiday10" for the following weeks.) I mean, come on, this is the opportunity of a lifetime.
-Eric (23, from Atlanta, GA) is daring yet tasteful in his magenta...and oh my he looks so good. The layers are perfect, I love his sleek and audacious look.
-With all the hoopla in Athens, I'm surprised this guy could get such heavy shut eye. I guess if you're tired enough, sleep is of the essence.

No comments: