Monday, August 18, 2008

Back to school, back to school, to prove to Dad that I'm not a fool. I got my lunch packed up, my boots tied tight, I hope I don't get in a fight!

-Amanda (22, from Vienna, GA) is disgustingly perfect. Let me break it down for you: she pulls off a hat without looking like a lunch lady, she wears colors that not only coordinate but are flattering...and seriously: she makes acid-washed jeans look GREAT. I didn't know it could be done. She has defied fashion science. Keeping it simple but adding a twist: GENIUS.
-If you don't know fashion 101, please don't jump the gun and try and pretend that you know what you are doing. This girl just gathered random objects in her closet and thought it might work. She looks like a prissy jailmate. NOT the best way to start off the year.
-I'm sure you had a troubled childhood, and I encourage you to get a psychiatrist. But, honestly, there are other ways to show off your anger- consider TaeBo or something instead of making everyone who passes you feel depressed.
-Hippie that is wearing the same thing in my July entry entitled: "What happens if you get scared to death twice?"... I hate to say it: I recognized her a mile away from that bulge.
-Colleen (20, from Washington, DC), the epitome of laid-back. I know I would try and get a seat close to her on the first day of classes- she is cool, put-together, and comfortable. What more do you want in a woman?
-Put a sticky note on this guys' back to check the Weather Channel every morning, or better yet: use your common sense... it is hot as Buddha's armpit in August. Don't let a backpack do this to you. People will point and laugh, and you deserve it.
-Mope (21, from Nigeria) makes me feel like an 80's throwback gone RIGHT. She has the one shoulder, oversized belt and leggings working in the 21st century. She brings attention to herself, but in the exact right way. She is naturally beautiful, but her clothes just bring that second glance that makes her stand out.

1 comment:

Baby Chef said...

I'd love to know where the well-dressed people get their stuff. . . Could you guys maybe post the brands????