Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Textpectation- the anticipation one feels when waiting for a response to a text message.

-Going out in Athens you can always expect to find an array of people. I happened to stumble upon these interesting gentlemen as they celebrate a friend's bachelor party. Perhaps they are using this opportunity to explore their feminine side? I appreciate their curiosity, but I don't think that this look works for them.
-A costume party is not code word for "wear the sluttiest thing you can find and if your buttcrack doesn't show, it isn't good enough."
-Katie (18, from Athens, GA) makes simplicity and comfort as stylish as it gets. Even though she is going to Middle Tennessee State University this fall- she will always take Athens style with her. Hopefully she can teach the people of Tennessee how we do it.
-It is like when you see a bad accident and you just can't seem to look away. I love this man and I completely dig his look.


-I swear this is just a coincidence. I'm starting to think that maybe we should build a sleep clinic downtown?

No comments: