Monday, March 24, 2008

My First Entry

I love to people watch. I constructively criticize my victims (usually in regards to their choice of attire) but also how people present themselves. I have yet to be disappointed.
I can be cruel at times, but I also give people benefit of the doubt that they just have no idea. So I sympathize with the more unfortunate people. For those who deserve praise, I give it. So, yes, its cut throat, but it is my honest opinion. For those out there who need some perspective, I simply provide it. No cost. (I can't help it, I'm a giver)
Long story short....yadda yadda yadda....here I am posting my first entry on what I want to be the coolest thing at UGA.
I am as open as a drag queen about my habits of visiting of PerezHilton and style "news" websites. Here is the bad-ass merging of the two.
Welcome to UGAstyle.blogspot.com.

No comments: